Services For Individuals
The Tax Season Pressure is Real
Navigating the ever-evolving tax code can be a daunting task, even with the help of tax preparation software. As the tax code grows more complex, so does the software, making it difficult to ensure that you are taking advantage of all available tax breaks. Additionally, using tax software can leave you vulnerable if the IRS audits your return since the responsibility ultimately falls on you, not the software. Why take that risk?
How Can We Help You?
Affordable, experienced, and friendly, you can count on us for all of your tax preparation and accounting needs. Take a look at our tax services for individuals below or give us a call to find out how we can help. You’ll be glad you did!
When you use our retirement planning services, you benefit from our in-depth knowledge and years of retirement planning experience. Here’s what we do for you:
- Evaluate your current financial situation, including assets and liabilities.
- Create a budget that meets your retirement goals, including how much you need to contributeto your current retirement plan to meet those goals.
- Review your Social Security account to determine the best time to begin taking your benefits.
- Make sure that you understand how other sources of retirement income affect the retirement planning process.
Determine whether taking a lump-sum distribution or opting to take monthly payments is better for your particular financial situation.
If you are considering estate planning for your family’s financial future, you may have several questions on how to proceed. We have good news, as we have the expertise to provide answers to your questions. We have established connections with investment advisors, attorneys, and other financial professionals to ensure that we can create a comprehensive estate plan that meets the specific needs of each client. We stay up-to-date with any tax law changes that may impact estate planning so that we can provide the most current advice to our clients.
Here’s what else we do for you:
- Allocating assets to spouses, children, trusts, and charities
- Periodic review of estate planning needs as your family situation and finances change
- Gift tax strategies
- Business succession planning
- Trust administration
- Tax planning and preparation including estate, gift, and fiduciary tax returns